Dr. Dianni Dai graduated from University of Birmingham with a Bachelors degree in Medicine and Surgery. She first started her aesthetic training in London with Harley Academy and went on to pursue further training in various renowned institutes in Gangnam, South Korea. She holds a Master of Science degree in aesthetic medicine from Queen Mary University London and was awarded a special distinction upon graduation due to her outstanding academic achievement. She has undergone extensive training in all aspects of aesthetics which has made her a well-rounded aesthetic specialist.
Dr. Dianni Dai is an expert in injectable treatments and specialises in advanced dermal filler procedures such as non-surgical rhinoplasty and tear trough correction. She takes pride in her rich experience of managing a range of cosmetic skin concerns, such as melasma, acne and skin ageing.
- Anti-wrinkle injections act on the neuromuscular junction to block ‘signals’ between nerves and muscles.
- It can therefore induce a desirable “muscle-relaxing” effect which can:
- Minimise the appearance of existing wrinkles
- Prevent formation of new wrinkles
- Reduce large square jaws
- Control teeth grinding
- Slim ‘bulky’ shoulders and calves
- Minimise excessive sweating in body areas such as the armpits, the palms and the soles
- Lift the brows (aka ‘chemical brow lift’)
- Soften the appearance of lines and bands on the neck
- The effects typically start to show in a matter of days and reach a peak at 2 weeks.
- The effects continue for 3-6 months.
- If administered by skilled and medically trained professionals, anti-wrinkle injections rarely causes serious complications; minor side-effects associated with injections such as redness and swelling could occur but are transient lasting.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers are made up of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (a natural substance present in the skin) and are widely used for soft tissue augmentation in areas such as the lips, the nose, wrinkle lines and so on.
- HA dermal fillers volumise and hydrate soft tissues.
- The results are immediate.
- Depending on the specific type of filler injected, the results can last up to 12 months or longer.
- Filler administration requires both medical and aesthetic skills as inexperience can result in grieve complications such as blindness and tissue death as well as dissatisfying results such as lumpiness, over-correction and under-correction.
- Aqualyx is one of the most popular and effective fat dissolving procedures that can help people get rid of stubborn fat in areas that are commonly unaffected by overall body weight loss, such as the lower third of the face, the double chin, the thighs, etc.
- Aqualyx is made up from natural plant-based compounds and is scientifically developed to break down excess body fat.
- By dissolving the membranes of fat cells in the injected area, Aqualyx causes fat cells to become unstable and break and finally eliminated by the body’s excretory systems.
- Aqualyx is typically injected into the following areas for local fat removal:
- Face: double chin, lower 1/3 of the face.
- Body: upper arms, armpits, waist, abdomen, buttocks, inner thighs.
Aqualyx is CE marked which means it has been approved as a safe product to use in the EU.
If you have exercise-resistant, diet-resistant fat anywhere in your body (except for around the eyes), you may be a candidate for Aqualyx fat dissolving. Our doctor needs to first see you and measure the amount of fat and then make recommendations accordingly.
1 – 8 sessions may be required depending on the area of the body/face, the amount of fat present and the individual’s own metabolism. In some cases, visible results can be seen after just one session.
Depending on the areas of the body/face treated, the procedure can take from 10 minutes up to 30 minutes.
Aqualyx injections will cause immediate tissue swelling due to the amount of product being injected (starting from 8mls). Any drastic swelling will subside in 2-3 hours following which mild to moderate swelling can persist up to 1 week. Daily massage is recommended to help the body’s excretory systems eliminate the dissolved fat cells. While the treated area is very swollen, we advise against strenuous exercise and extreme temperatures, e.g. sauna. Once the swelling starts to improve, normal activities can be safely resumed.
Different areas of the body/face will require different numbers of sessions. The results are most visible 6 weeks following the completion of the required sessions recommended by the doctors. Between each treatment, we recommend a 4-6-week gap.
Fortunately, the body is very slow at generating new fat cells, meaning once fat cells are removed, the results are as good as permanent. However, unhealthy lifestyles will push the body to generate more fat cells and deposit more fat in them, therefore we recommend maintaining a healthy weight following the procedure.
|Anti-wrinkle 1 area*||£ 200|
|Anti-wrinkle 2 areas*||£ 290|
|Anti-wrinkle 3 areas*||£ 360|
|Jaw slimming/teeth grinding||£ 400|
|Bunny lines||£ 200|
|Gummy smile||£ 200|
|Dimpled chin||£ 200|
|Smoker’s lines||£ 200|
|Brow lift||£ 200|
|Neck lift/platysma bands||£ 450|
|Excessive sweating||£ 650 both sides|
|Leg slimming||£1200 both sides|
|Shoulder slimming||£1200 both sides|
*All anti-wrinkle treatments include a free 2-week review and top-up.
|Dermal filler treatments||Price per ml|
|Temple enhancement||Starting from £400/ml|
|Cheek enhancement||Starting from £400/ml|
|Tear trough correction||£450/ml with Teosyal Redensity II|
|Non-surgical ‘nose job’||£550/ml with Juvederm Vycross range|
Half ml: £250/0.55ml
Full ml: Starting from £400/ml
|Chin augmentation||Starting from £400/ml|
|Jawline reshaping||Starting from £400/ml|
|Anti-wrinkle dermal fillers||Starting from £400/ml|
|Filler brow lift||Starting from £400/ml|
|Master combination treatments|
|Combined brow lift (toxin and dermal filler)||£600|
|Jawline and chin re-shaping (2ml dermal filler)||£800|
|Non-surgical nose reshaping with chin augmentation/profile balancing (1ml dermal filler)||£600|
|Tear trough correction and mid-face enhancement (2ml dermal filler)||£800|
All of our dermal fillers are from the most premium range of Juvederm or Stylage and have a long life span.
|Obagi skin consultation for melasma, hyperpigmentation, acne and wrinkle reduction||£100, redeemable against product purchase|
|Profhilo face 2ml per single treatment||£400 for single treatment or £750 for two treatments|
|Profhilo neck 2ml per single treatment||£400 for single treatment or £750 for two treatments|
|Profhilo hand 4ml per single treatment||£750 for single treatment or £1350 for two treatments|
|Bespoke chemical peel||Coming soon|
|Platelet rich plasma (PRP) face||£500/session, course of 3 £1200|
|Platelet rich plasma (PRP) hair||£500/session, course of 3 £1200|
|Platelet rich plasma (PRP) ‘vampire facial’||£600/session, course of 3 £1500|
|Intravenous (IV) Vitamin drips||Price|
|‘Limitless’ Energy booster infusion||Coming soon|
|‘Shine bright like a diamond’ Skin brightening infusion||Coming soon|
|‘Get me slim for summer’ Fat burner infusion||Coming soon|
|‘Keep the cold away’ Immuno-booster infusion||Coming soon|
|‘Detox me’ Glutathione single dose||Coming soon|
|Fat dissolving injections with Aqualyx||
Face: £400 per session
Body: £650 per body area per session
|Consultation only (30 minutes)||£80|
|Treatment deposit (1 hr slot, redeemable against treatment during the same appointment)||£80|
|PDO threads||Coming soon|